Terms And Conditions
- Cancellations received less than four weeks before the date will not be refunded.
- You can re-schedule the reading up to 4 weeks prior to your appointment, less than four weeks before the appointment will not be rescheduled and will result in loss of payment.
- Should you not be satisfied with the consultation content, please notify pooja immediately within 10 mins of the reading and she will issue a full refund. If the reading continues after 10 mins, we will not be able to offer a refund.
- We makes no representation in the respect of the accuracy and quality of information and does not have control over the content of any reading.
- We cannot accept responsibility for the relevancy or accuracy of the content given, implied or expressed as to the suitability of the content for any purpose.
- We do not assume and hereby disclaim any liability, loss or damages caused by any information, suggestion or advice provided, of whatever nature.
- You must be over 18 to use these services
- Under current English Law we are obliged to advise you that all readings are carried out for entertainment and experimental purposes only.
- Pooja has the right to cancel your appointment outside the cancellation policy & a full refund will be given.
- This service is for entertainment only and you must be over 18.
This service is intended to provide educational information on topics related to spirituality. The reader is not engaged in rendering legal, medical, financial, or other professional services. If expert assistance is required, please seek the services of a qualified and competent professional.
The reader has endeavoured to make the material accurate. The information should be used only as a general guide. In particular, you should regularly consult a doctor in all matters relating to physical or mental health, particularly concerning any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. We make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment, action, or application of medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within or through the sites.
We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death.
You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your use of the reader, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.